HRIS SaaS Sunfish
A HRIS, which is also known as a human resource information system or human resource management system, is basically an intersection of human resources and information technology through HR software. This allows HR activities and processes to occur electronically.
Our integrated HRIS SaaS Sunfish provides the advantage the company needs to stay ahead of the competition. It is the key component of any organizations development of long-term HR strategies and daily execution of Human Resource activities.
- Sunfish HR Base
- SunFish HR includes the basic software structure and is required in order to operate any module. This includes functionality to manage user access and security as well as basic employee information, approval workflow management, positions, organizational charting and others.
- Status Management
- SunFish HR status management allows tracking of employee attendance status related data such as overtime, employee leaves, sickness, travel, etc. This data can be recorded by an user, or employees with self service access can make requests. Status management includes the ability to configure rules such as the number of leave days allowed per year.
- Scheduling in SunFish HR allows the generation of employee work schedules on either a recurring standard basis or using a periodic rostering process. The scheduling functionality also allows employees to record working times, or can be interfaced to most type of attendance devices (eg, card/fingerprint scanners).
- SunFish HR Payroll allows the configuration and processing or employee payroll data using a formula driven approach that can incorporate data from other modules such as attendance records or employee claims.
- Indonesian Tax
- Country specific tax includes the ability to calculate payroll taxes and other government mandated deductions automatically according to the local tax regulation and to produce the required government forms or mandated electronic interfaces specific to that country.
- The claims module allows employee users to submit claims for expenses and the configuration of rules and policies to ensure expenses are submitted based on your organizations regulations.
- SunFish HR Loans allow for employee loans to be input and approved according to company defined rules for various loan types. Loan payments can be automatically deducted from monthly payroll, or managed through the loan module.
- The Appraisals module allows the manager to keep track of the employees’ performance and provide valuable feedback to the employees. The module provides the managers with tools to develop a deeper understanding of what the employee needs to reach the corporate goals.
- Development Kit
- The SunFish Development Kit allows for the customization of functions and reports within SunFish modules. The Development Kit does not include and customization services, which must be ordered separately. A certified SunFish implementer may perform customization or customers may undertake limited customization to SunFish on their own. The Development Kit is not required to use the standard configuration options to adjust how SunFish operates within the scope provided by those options.